"Customers will never love your company until the employees love it first."
If the change you're looking for is wider than a single person or team, then organisational coaching is for you. A heady mix of coaching, business knowledge, facilitation and training combines to create positive culture change. The focus on wider business objectives and needs gives you the opportunity to work on your business as well as in it. I typically work with small to medium businesses and start ups.
The new org. You're just getting started. Exciting. Also a bit daunting. There's a lot to think about and it's all important. You want your people to be involved in building something that can last.
The expanding org. You're growing fast. There's a lot of new people and new projects. You want to be sure that your company's X-factor isn't lost or diluted. Everyone needs to be on the same page quickly so you can keep delivering.
The off-track org. Something happened. Maybe you exactly know what, or maybe you're at a loss to explain it but things aren't how they used to be. Whether you're struggling to hit targets, recruit and retain your talent, or you've acquired a toxic culture, you need some objective support for change.
The pivoting org. Your change is intentional - you're transforming your offering or the way you deliver it. You want your people to understand what it means for them and to be part of the change. You know this isn't going to be easy or quick - resilience and teamwork will be key.
The people-centric org. You know that if you look after your people, they'll look after the work. You want them to learn and grow so they can be at their best while they're with you and beyond. Empowerment, feedback and trust are high on your agenda. You want to introduce or build on a coaching culture where your employees' wellbeing matters.
Org coaching engagements are totally bespoke - we'll work together to get this right. You can expect some or all of the below depending on your needs:
- Discovery. A chance to understand a bit more about what's going on and what you want. This usually takes place first - it helps build the programme and informs the quote. Sometimes it makes sense to bring other experienced coaches or professionals into the engagement - you'll meet everyone before we get started.
- One-to-one and team coaching sessions. With leaders, business owners and/or team members for change at an individual and team level in support of the wider transformation. Sessions can also be used for confidential wellbeing check-ins.
- Group coaching. Leverage the power of the group to support each individual. Particularly great for wellbeing. I offer workshops around Building Resilience, Coaching Skills for Family Life, and Mental Health in the Workplace.
- Training and workshops. You don't know what you don't know. Sometimes, people and teams need to learn something new to enable them to be at their best.
- (Large scale) facilitation. It might be valuable to get the whole gang together to talk about business strategy, brainstorm, embed new values, or just take some time to learn from what's been going well (and not so well). I enable whole group engagement by pulling from a wide range of techniques such as LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®, constellations, Liberating Structures and visual facilitation.
- Consultancy. I'm an experienced Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Product Owner, Project Manager and Business Analyst. I've spent time in large multi-national corporates as well as small tech start-ups and SME digital agencies. If I have knowledge that you need, I won't hold out on you. I also have a network of professionals to call on if the skills and knowledge you need are more in someone else's wheelhouse.
You'll make progress towards your goal, be that to achieve strategic objectives, build the culture you want, or improve engagement and communication. This might sound a bit vague - what you get out of org coaching really depends on what you want to focus on and what you put into it. We'll put together clear leading and lagging measures for success and keep track of them throughout. We'll review regularly and adapt where needed.
Org coaching engagements are bespoke and built collaboratively. We'll work together to design something that meets your needs. The first step is for us to meet (virtually or face-to-face). Let's talk.
Say hello. Get in touch or book a call here.
Find out more. There's some stuff about me, my experience and my qualifications here. You can read more about my workshops and facilitation here. You might also be interested in team coaching.
Browse. Take a look at the plans below.
start with a bang
Up to 4 weeks org support
a serious leg up for your goals
Up to 3 months org support
for radical & lasting change
Over 3 months org support